[X4U] Printer Sharing problems

Joe Grande mactek1 at mac.com
Fri Jul 16 04:56:46 PDT 2004

On Jul 15, 2004, at 6:58 PM, Eddie Hargreaves wrote:

> Is AppleTalk necessary for printer sharing? Perhaps the D-Link router
> does
> not support AppleTalk and that's the cause of the problem.

Thanks Eddie for picking up on this thread and offering your advice.
The D-Link was hooked up to replace an Ethernet Hub to see if it made
any difference but did not. I read on Apple's support site through a
link from Randy Singer's excellent web page that AppleTalk does not
need to be turned on for USB printer sharing.

Anybody else have have any ideas on solving this problem??? Thanks!

Joe