[X4U] Link checker

Eugene Lee list-themacintoshguy at fsck.net
Mon Jul 26 02:09:26 PDT 2004

On Sun, Jul 25, 2004 at 10:20:11PM -0400, Gail Grainger wrote:
:
: Gregory Wiest wrote:
: >
: >BLT is good.  http://www.braxtech.com/blt/
: >
: >I bought Link Checker and regretted it.
:
:     I ended up buying link checker, and haven't been thrilled--saw your
: message after I bought it. One of the things I found annoying was the
: redirects that just left off the http://, and the false negatives, where
: the sites were good. I had 385 redirects, and a lot of them were just the
: elimination of http. I don't know if there is anyway around that, because
: it is a change.  I haven't been able to get the fix links to work either.

If it's not a relative URL, it must have the "http://" part.

I'm curious about the false negatives reported by Link Checker.

--
Eugene Lee
http://www.coxar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/