OT announcement: OzOmnis conference in Sydney

Mark Phillips mark at mophilly.com
Mon Jul 26 14:33:28 PDT 2004

Please accept my sincere apology, in advance, if this is inappropriate.

I will be speaking at the OzOmnis conference in Sydney August 6 to 11.
This conference is focused on the Omnis Studio RAD tool for software
developers. If you have an interest in SDK's for MacOS X that are also
cross-platform, among other attributes, and you happen to be in the
greater Sydney, this conference may be of interest. For more
information please visit http://www.ozomnis.com.

One on my sessions will include a discussion on how to create a MacOS X
package for commercial application deployment.

Mark Phillips
Mophilly & Associates
On the web at http://www.mophilly.com
On the phone at 619 444-9210