[X4U] Very Few OSX Emails...

Ryan Duff ryan at duff-duff.net
Mon Jul 26 15:40:16 PDT 2004

Apparently there's been problems with the server that this list and a few
others is on. I was light on emails from the ibook list, osx list and osx
unix list. All are hosted at www.themacintoshguy.com . It was noted today on
the ibook list that some people received no mail last week and then got
flooded with about 50 digests today. It's still sporadic and I haven't
received much on this list or the osx unix list lately. I got about 20 or so
emails from the ibook list today. Last week I didn't get any emails from any
of the lists for a few days straight.

Ryan