[X4U] 30 inch monitor

Peter Payne peter2 at jlist.com
Mon Jul 26 17:38:57 PDT 2004

>Cost in Europe 1200 dollar more than in the US.

I don't know why you Europeans put up with that? Isn't there a grey
market of products, ordering in some way that allows you to get them
for the U.S. price with lower taxes? I'd revolt against the
governments if I were you...

--
J-LIST http://www.jlist.com

Interested in my life in Japan? See the Peter Payne homepage at
http://www.peterpayne.net/