OT ad hominem grammaticum attack, was Stolen iChat AIM Name

Mike Warren tvillemw at alltel.net
Tue Jul 27 07:21:29 PDT 2004

On Jul 27, 2004, at 10:06 AM, Steve Talkowski wrote:
> Did you ever think that you might have insulted or even offended some
> people by your misuse of "there" for "their"?

I'm very busy these daze. Seaing the "Stolen iChat AIM Name" subject
comb into my mailbox, I harried over to sea what it was. To my surprise
I found a totally unrelated thread. The very least you can dew is
change the subject!

[yes, I no very well that "grammaticum" in the subject might affend
someone]