[X4U] Stolen iChat AIM Name

Glen McKnight glen.mcknight at ntlworld.com
Tue Jul 27 09:13:34 PDT 2004

On Tuesday, Jul 27, 2004, at 15:06 Europe/London, Steve Talkowski wrote:

> On Jul 27, 2004, at 9:20 AM, Aranzazu wrote:
>
> Did you ever think that you might have insulted or even offended some
> people by your misuse of "there" for "their"?
>
> Not once, not twice, but three times.
>
> Not to mention, some ones VS. someone's.
>
> Methinks Union City School's e-mail system needs to scan for more than
> just viruses... ; )

Think yourself lucky, a few years after I left school - the kids were
taught to spell phonetically. These people are now in the work place -
cheering us up with mispelt words. I think if you are expecting
everyone to spell and use words correctly then you are going to be
upset sometimes. Ignore it or live with it.
Its the little differences that make people interesting.

Have Fun

Glen