Entourage problem

Marcel Vachon anserman at usnco.com
Fri Jul 2 17:42:55 PDT 2004

Hello Everyone,

I am having a new problem with Entourage X.  I can't "see"  email messages
that have HTML in them.  I know that under the Entourage menu there is the
Mail &News Preferences and I have checked off the "Display complex HTML in
Messages"  AND the "Allow  network access when displaying complex HTML" box
as well but no go.

If I uncheck those boxes the message is readable as a text file with a BUNCH
of hypertext links in it but I liked "seeing" things with HTML formatting.

The reason this is a "new" problem is that I recently had to send my trusty
iBook Dual to Apple because the hard drive died and while they did replace
the drive under AppleCare, it came back with just Jag on it.

I have installed Office X and run the updates to it so it now reads as
Service Release 1, but I still can't get the HTML stuff to work.

I have rebuilt the database both with the typical and the complex settings
but no go.  HELP!

Marcel