De-fragmentation (revisited)

Randy B. Singer randy at macattorney.com
Sat Jul 3 12:35:41 PDT 2004

lists3-200402 said:

>it's not a matter of blind faith...it's a matter of common sense.
>fragmentation was an issue in 9.x...it's NOT an issue in osx. stop
>surfing magazines and start trusting apple. as far as advice goes,
>ask those responsible for managing hundreds of macs in high intensity
>shops...ask them what THEY think of fragmentation in osx.

I have.  I am in contact with quite a few folks who administer hundreds
of Macs.  I'm also in contact with quite a few users.

>ps, stop surfing magazines and looking for angles to sell your book
>and start trusting apple.

I don't have any current books, or anything else, to sell.

I suggest that you stop being a troll.

Randy B. Singer

How To Deal With Common OS X 10.3 Panther Problems
http://www.macattorney.com/panther.html