[X4U] How can we compete?

Michael J. Amato cantab at comcast.net
Tue Nov 2 08:12:28 PST 2004

Just remember you can buy a Chevy or a BMW. Depends on what you want.

Also remember Apple is not as small as you may think e.g. It's larger than
McDonalds. Also it's highly profitable and has lots of cash on hand.
There are segments where Mac is the computer of choice.

$799 also buys you a lot of grief from MS and from spam and viruses.
I bought my daughter who never used a computer an Ibook several years ago
with OSX. She has never had a crash in several years.
Also remember the Mac has only one engineering and software configuration,
there are many engineering forms for the PC.
Mike Amato

mailto:cantab at comcast.net