[X4U] How can we compete?

Michael J. Amato cantab at comcast.net
Tue Nov 2 15:53:07 PST 2004

There's no reason Apple needs to chase the other 95%. It's doing very well
as a company. It's stock is way up, it has mucho cash on hand and the Mac
people who are there aren't going away. Mac fills a need in the market. As I
once mentioned, Apple is not a teeny weeny company-once again it's bigger
than MacDonalds. You don't see BMW competing for the Chevy market! Wake up!
This line of thought keeps popping up for no currently good reason. They
make good products that last for years. The Newton is still in wide use and
so are many old Macs. Just check out how lively http://www.lowendmac is
today. Enough already......Ya wanna play games buy a cheap PC. Ya wanna make
a movie or music get a Mac.....
Mike Amato

mailto:cantab at comcast.net