[X4U] How can we compete?

Steve Self steveself at mac.com
Tue Nov 2 21:48:24 PST 2004

Every single windows user I know, more than 20, dislike, even hate
their computer, if we discount out the IS support people and the
windows nerds. And every single person I have encourage to switch to a
Mac, as well as the regular Mac users, enjoy and even love their
computers.

Case closed.

The unimaginative, uncreative, low standards, lock-step drones and
corporate slaves make up a huge part of the often quoted "market
share," none of which are examples to be followed. Sure there are
exceptions...on both sides, yet those who choose to shop "lowest price
means best item" get what they pay for - the lowest and cheapest item.
And they are thereby sentenced to use that "yugo" of a computer.

Apple competes by making superior technology: integrated and well
designed... And they charge what they need to. They sell to those who
see past the stupidity of "lowest price means best item."