[X4U] How can we compete?

Eugene list-themacintoshguy at fsck.net
Tue Nov 2 22:33:07 PST 2004

On Tue, Nov 02, 2004 at 10:48:24PM -0700, Steve Self wrote:
:
: Every single windows user I know, more than 20, dislike, even hate
: their computer, if we discount out the IS support people and the
: windows nerds.

Any IT/IS person who proclaims to unequivocably love Windoze without
question is a moron who totes the company line to remain employed.

: And every single person I have encourage to switch to a Mac, as well
: as the regular Mac users, enjoy and even love their computers.
:
: Case closed.

Preach on!

--