[X4U] DVD media choice

Mark Phillips mark at mophilly.com
Wed Nov 3 09:36:28 PST 2004

I need burn about 30 DVD's for a project. I would like to minimize the
failure rate. A friend of mine said to purchase the media from the
Apple Store to get the best quality. On the store in the US one can buy
5 and 10 disk packs. Seems like more packaging than I really need to
buy 40 DVD blanks.

Can anyone recommend a brand or spec for high quality DVD media?

Also, I have an Epson 900N that is about three years old. Can this
machine print on CD? I notice the new model support this.

TIA,

Mark Phillips
Mophilly & Associates
On the web at http://www.mophilly.com