[X4U] iSight Mac to webcam PC

Alric J. Lam Alric.J.Lam at Dartmouth.EDU
Sat Nov 6 07:10:52 PST 2004

I didnt know that AOL AIM for Mac now supports video conferencing.  For a while it was only the PCs that it worked on.  Thats great to know.

I've used a program called iVisit in the past, it works great for my macs and pcs, and allows you to group video conference, so I've had 4 other family members on at one time and we've all chatted with each other at the same time.  Plus I leave ivisit running on my home computer, so if I'm on my laptop at school I can just open up the computer and see whats going on at home.  I eventually bought the membership (you can make it work for free, but without as many functions).

Al

--- You wrote:
> What must one do to make a connection from an iMac with an iSight to a
> PC with a webcam.  What PC must it be at least and which webcam for
> that PC?
>
> Paul Moortgat
--- end of quote ---