[X4U] 1st Crsh on a new powerbook

Bill Metcalfe billmet at mail.speakeasy.net
Sat Nov 6 17:58:04 PST 2004

On my G4 desktop running O X.2, several months ago, I had several
crashes which displayed the same message you have seen. They occurred
when I attempted to awake the computer by brushing my fingers over
the keyboard and striking several keys sequentially, rather than
pushing just one key. The crash was unrepeatable when I deliberately
tried to duplicate it. I don't know if this has any bearing on your
crash or not. The problem, unsolved, seems to have gone away.