[X4U] Cable vs. DSL

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Wed Nov 10 13:13:14 PST 2004

I don't know of any resource offhand but I can tell my experience. My friend
has high speed cable and I have DSL in download speed tests that we did DSL
was marginally faster but in actual use cable seemed to load web pages
faster. With DSL there was always a bit of lag not much like a half a second
before a page would load and on cable it was instantaneous. But weirdly on
speed tests DSL was usually faster.

My 2 cents