[X4U] Booting from cdrom

spoonbender chronos326 at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 13 14:05:04 PST 2004

Hi all,
Okay, so I bought a 12" G4iBook 1ghz 256 ram airport extreme. The
problem is I cannot boot from a cdrom. The only cd it will boot from is
the 'software restore cd'. I have tried disk warrior and techtoolpro
and drive10 and the original panther install cd. I bought the $129 3
disk set for panther when it came out. I know all the above cd`s work.
I use them on my G4 powermac quicksilver. So there must be SOMETHING I
can do to enable my iBook to boot from a cdrom.
Thanx,
spoonbender...