[X4U] Re: Moving iTunes to drive 2

John Daschbach jldasch at mac.com
Thu Nov 25 07:34:46 PST 2004

A very easy way to move your iTunes folder is to use a symbolic link.
Tar up the directory structure and un-tar it someplace new, rm the old
directory tree, then make a symbolic link from the new location to the
old.  I have had my iTunes collection on an external Firewire drive for
a couple years, works fine.

-John