[X4U] Photoshop - Rotating image scrambles image

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Sat Nov 27 18:08:27 PST 2004

I just scanned in a monochrome graphic at 1200dpi, and since I need
to rotate it 180 degrees, but when I try to, it totally scrambles the
image!  Trying to do a vertical flip scrambles it as well.

Any ideas?  I'm using Photoshop CS on Mac OS X 10.3.6.  The image is
9075 pixels by 9980 pixels.

Actually I just figured it out, I quit out of Photoshop CS, and fired
up Photoshop 7, and it worked.  Starting Photoshop CS back up, and
trying again, it still gets scrambled.  So, it's a bug in Photoshop
CS, how irritating!

		Zane