[X4U] Installer Hanging in Read Me

Tom McIntosh tom_mcintosh at telus.net
Sat Nov 27 11:09:03 PST 2004

When I try to install the package for Concierge, the Installer 1.4.1
program running under 10.3.4 will not accept the Continue button, or
any other Installer menu or button, once the first Read Me panel is
displayed.    A Force Quit is required to terminate the Installer.

The Print-Aid installer also hangs.  I am surprised at how few programs
use the Installer.

I used Disk Warrior to rebuild the disk directory, and while the system
now responds faster, the Installer still hangs.

The devil is in the details....and the deliverables.
www3.telus.net/tommcin