[X4U] iDisk size problem

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Sat Oct 2 14:07:46 PDT 2004

Well, are you changing all 50 megs of files every day?  I basically
only change a few spreadsheets on a regular basis...sheets for my
checking, savings, etc accounts, and some other finances.  Those update
in  a minute or two when I save them.

I guess the question for me regarding the AUTOMATIC syncing of the
local and network iDisk is this:  if you screw something up on your
local iDisk, like accidentally deleting or corrupting an important
file, it will immediately propagate to the server.  But if it's set to
manual update, then you're less likely to update at all.

Michael