[X4U] iTunes problem

eleventhvolume colin at eleventhvolume.com
Sun Oct 3 11:13:12 PDT 2004

> 1. re-rip affected CDs and see if the problem returns.
>
> 2. clean the CDs to remove stuff that may affect the laser.
>
> 3. polish scratched-up CDs.
>
> 4. use canned air to clear any dust or other interfering particles
> that's floating around in your CD/DVD drive.
Thanks for the advice Eugene - the problem is occasional, but has affected a
wide number of different cds - I've ripped 185 in the past fortnight. I
think that your final suggestion will be the one I pin my hopes to though I
have a powerbook which will probably make doing this more challenging.

Cheers, Colin.