[X4U] thread organization

Mary C.Youra mcyoura at ix.netcom.com
Tue Oct 5 06:01:11 PDT 2004

On Oct 4, 2004, at 9:41 PM, x4u-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
wrote:

> Ah. I learned something. Now I have to get mail to remember the new
> address of this list and stop giving me the old one when I start typing
> "x..." Otherwise I might be tempted to reply to an old message to start
> a new thread.
>
> Jim

I learned the same something. But, what about those of us on digest?
I'm using Mail.app. My method has been (as for this one) highlight a
portion, hit reply, and change the subject line from Re: X4U Digest,
Vol 2, Issue 4 to Re: [X4U] thread organization. So now I know that
won't help keep the threading intact (I apologize that this email
screws it up). Is there a way that will?

Jim, if you are using Mail.app, Window: Previous Recipients will let
you delete the old list address.

Mary