[X4U] FIFO Keep arranged by option

Mike Panas mpanas at callatg.com
Fri Oct 8 10:44:12 PDT 2004

Sounds like what my wife's Windows machine does.

On mine (maybe yours?) items on the desktop get arranged in order of
type -- volumes top right, folders below those, documents below those.
I have my finder arranged "by kind" (Finder->View->Show View Options)
but there are other choices, one of which may work better for you.

Mike