[X4U] FIFO Keep arranged by option

Andrew T. Lynch atlynch at mac.com
Fri Oct 8 11:00:18 PDT 2004

Thanks for the idea, Mike.

Still not quite there...  If drop a plain text file onto the desktop,
and there is a pdf text file already on the desktop, the plain text
file will be placed before the pdf, since it's "kind" sorts earlier.  I
want it to place after the pdf, since it was placed on the desktop
after the pdf file.

-Drew