[X4U] Safari - open multiple pages at once...

Thane Heninger heninger at iomega.com
Mon Oct 11 09:24:31 PDT 2004

I don't know how to open several links at once in separate windows, but
I do know how to open several links at once in separate tabs.

If you save links as bookmarks on the Bookmarks Bar, you can open all
at once if you click "Open in Tabs", or you can assign a group to a
small menu and open them all at once in tabs.

Thane