[X4U] Safari - open multiple pages at once...

Nick Scalise nickscalise at mac.com
Mon Oct 11 09:28:38 PDT 2004

On Monday, October 11, 2004, at 10:18AM, revDAVE <coolcat at hostalive.com> wrote:

>Was their a way to open multiple pages at once using safari?
>
>In the bookmarks window, I created a folder and put some links inside.  I
>thought there was some special way that by clicking on the folder name - all
>the  links would open at once in separate windows ... Am I mistaken?

In your bookmarks window for the Bookmarks Bar, there is a column called "Auto Tab".

If you check the auto tab box, the next time you click on a folder in your bookmarks bar, all bookmarks inside will open in a new tab.

This only works in the Bookmarks Bar though, maybe that is why you were having trouble finding it?
--
Nick Scalise
nickscalise at mac.com