[X4U] IChat av

Jim Freeman jpfreeman at mac.com
Mon Oct 11 08:29:35 PDT 2004

I've been using it so that my kids can talk to their grandparents. My
experience has been mixed. It depends on the connection. Sometime it
won't let me connect to the network. sometimes the video or audio goes
away on one side or the other. Sometimes the video or audio gets
garbled on one side or the other.

I'm starting to think that the audio is the awkward part. Maybe next
time we'll try the video chat, but use the telephone to talk. At least
yesterday there was an annoying delay in the audio.

Jim