[X4U] MS Office 2004 Feedback

Rod Buchanan lists at sofstats.com
Sat Oct 16 08:28:46 PDT 2004

On 10/15/04 10:03 PM, "KJS" <explorerguy at mac.com> wrote:

> (2) Also, html messages have to be downloaded by clicking a link that it's
> okay to download pictures. I'd prefer that a setting be made to let them
> automatically load.

Go to Preferences -> General Preferences -> Security

Under "HTML Options" check "Automatically download pictures from my Address
Book contacts."  For messages from mailing lists if you create a Mailing
List Rule Entourage will download pictures in them also.

As for problem number (1), I don't think I've ever had that happen.

--
Rod

"The Klingon gods were slain by ancient Klingon warriors millennia ago. They
proved more trouble than they were worth."
  -- Lt. Commander Worf