[X4U] Airport admin utility

spoonbender chronos326 at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 16 20:11:55 PDT 2004

Hi all,
Having a problem with the 'airport admin utility'. I have a powermac G4
quicksilver(2002) mac os x 10.3.5 and airport 'snow' basestation w/
airport software version 3.2 and basestation firmware 4.0.8. I get the
following error message when clicking the configure button in the admin
utility. 'The airport admin utility was unable to read the
configuration of the selected basestation.' Also in smaller print it
says ' an error occured while reading the configuration'. Im at a loss
as to what is wrong, and what to do about it. Everyting works perfectly
except for that. Your thoughts ?
Thanx much,
spoonbender...
Windows Sucks Period