[X4U] Entourage - Upgrading to Microsoft Office 2004

Kirk McElhearn kirklists at wanadoo.fr
Thu Oct 21 08:00:14 PDT 2004

On 10/21/04 4:56 PM, "revDAVE" <coolcat at hostalive.com> wrote:

> After reading the recent posts, before I upgrade to Microsoft Office 2004,
> I'd like to double check and find out if people who have made the move, are
> still happy with it at this point, after using it for a while. (no need to
>

>  Also, are there any big problems or bugs in 2004? My main reason for
> upgrading is using entourage ... Is that working well also?

Entourage is fine, but you don't really need to upgrade unless you want to
use its Project Manager. As for the other apps, they are a bit more solid.
However, Word's reviewing is terrible; if you use tracked changes and
comments, you may want to stick with Word X.

Kirk

    My forthcoming book: The Mac OS X Command Line: Unix Under the Hood
      Kirk McElhearn | Chemin de la Lauze | 05600 Guillestre | France