[X4U] Entourage - Upgrading to Microsoft Office 2004

KJS explorerguy at mac.com
Thu Oct 21 08:21:24 PDT 2004

> After reading the recent posts, before I upgrade to Microsoft Office 2004,
> I'd like to double check and find out if people who have made the move, are
> still happy with it at this point, after using it for a while. (no need to
>

>  Also, are there any big problems or bugs in 2004? My main reason for
> upgrading is using entourage ... Is that working well also?
>
> --
> Thanks - RevDave

So far, so good.

I'm missing one feature of the previous version, though. I've looked for a
pref to change, but haven't found anything.

In the previous version, there was an option to save html-formatted messages
as an html file. Then, using an AppleScript, one could select the file and
send it, retaining the original formatting.

Now, there're only the options of saving messages as text or Entourage
files.

Anyone know how to save as html in Entourage 2004?

Regards,
Jerry