[X4U] Entourage - Upgrading to Microsoft Office 2004

Phillip Zannini • phillip at globalsync.net
Fri Oct 22 08:09:08 PDT 2004

On 10/21/04 10:56 AM, "revDAVE" <coolcat at hostalive.com> wrote:

> After reading the recent posts, before I upgrade to Microsoft Office 2004,
> I'd like to double check and find out if people who have made the move, are
> still happy with it at this point, after using it for a while. (no need to
>

>  Also, are there any big problems or bugs in 2004? My main reason for
> upgrading is using entourage ... Is that working well also?

Yo RevDave,

I just upgraded about a week and a half ago.  Major upgrade in E'rage is the
Project Center.  I like it.  Other little features including some fixes are
good.

I love the new Notpad view in Word, used it and the recording option in a
series of meetings I was just in.  Awesome.

I like the way Word shows the notations and tracking, but it does make
scrolling slow.

Excel, s OK.

Best,
Phillip

1ghz G4 TiBook, 1 gig memory, SuperDrive, Panther (10.3)
e-mail: phillip at globalsync.net
AIM, iChat:  PalmMagnate, MSN: PalmMagnate at hotmail.com