[X4U] Entourage - Upgrading to Microsoft Office 2004

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Fri Oct 22 08:43:58 PDT 2004

I've got it. Entourage is good so is Word for the most part. Entourage 2004
finally works with our exchange server. But I find Word runs very slowly on
my G4 800 especially if you have a lot of fonts. It will hang quite a long
time at startup saying optimizing font menu performance when starting for
the first time or after you've added or deleted even a single font.
Fortunately I don't have to use it much. I mainly need it to open Word files
other people send me. Unless it's the simplest of letters I use InDesign or
Pagemaker