[X4U] Ethernet out??

Craig Hoffman choffman at eclimb.net
Thu Oct 28 11:27:28 PDT 2004

speaking of network connections... I wish Apple would build into Tiger
or Panther a network connection icon that shows your connection
activity.    Not an app. But something similar to the Windoze
counterpart, like the two little computers that light up with there is
activity (lower right corner on a 2000/XP box).   In my mind this would
be handy.