[X4U] Ethernet out??

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Fri Oct 29 02:04:16 PDT 2004

Mark,

I've a NetworkInterfaces file, but it has a .plist as extension and not
.xml as MacFixit writes.  I've also preferences.plist and I don't have
an airport file anywhere.  I've 4 Macs on an ethernet network.  I
switched cables, took the hub out of the line.  I also did the combo
upgrade again.  Next thing is buying an ethernet card and see what this
will give.

Paul Moortgat