[X4U] Ethernet out??

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Fri Oct 29 10:14:24 PDT 2004

> an airport file anywhere.  I've 4 Macs on an ethernet network.  I
> switched cables, took the hub out of the line.  I also did the combo
> upgrade again.  Next thing is buying an ethernet card and see what this
> will give.

When you say you took the hub out of the picture, do you mean that you
plugged one of the network cables that had been going from a Mac to the Hub
directly to another Mac?  If so, this won't work.

I assume you've tried plugging the Mac into a different port on the hub
(preferably a port used by a Mac that is working).

When looking into buying an Ethernet adapter, keep in mind that it might be
hard and expensive to find one that will work with your Mac.

		Zane