[X4U] text problems

Bryan Dale bryand at mac.com
Sat Oct 30 08:36:06 PDT 2004

A few  weeks  ago,, I suddenly  started  experiencing  problems  typing
  emails,, and  also  in  textedit.. As  you  can  see  from  this
email,, all  my  punctuation  is  coming  out  double.. Sometimes,,
typing  doesn''t appear  at  all,, although  fortunately,, I am  able
to  type  right  now..

The  problem  only  happens  in  mail  and  textedit.. Microsoft  Word
is  ok.. It  also  only  affects  my  user  account.. the  other  user
account  on  this  computer  is  working  fine..

I am  running  10..3..5  on  an  iMac  DV++.

Any  suggestions  on  how  to  fix  this  problem  would  be
appreciated..

Bryan  Dale