[X4U] Clipboard question [NOISE]

Al Simcoe alsimcoe at alsimcoe.com
Thu Sep 16 17:15:22 PDT 2004

On Sep 16, 2004, at 7:36 PM, Brett Conlon wrote:

> SHEESH!!!!!
>
> May I suggest that *some* of you come visit downunder in Oz for a
> while so you can learn how to chill out and say, "She'll be right,
> mate"???!!!
>
> I mean..... for heaven's sake..... some of the stuff that goes on in
> this list is... embarrassing!

Calm down now. It's just some good clean fun.

Look at it this way; the question is quite legitimate. The thread has
been a long one and there has been:

	No flames
	No threats
	No cursing
	No one thrown off the list

By the number of participants in the thread, I'd say it has been
successful.
So, kick back and open a Foster's and enjoy!!

Cheers to you Brett,

Al Simcoe