[X4U] Keychain

Robert rashton at telus.net
Sat Sep 18 07:21:53 PDT 2004

Had a problem in system 9 classic. As usual it ended up being an
extension problem.  After I finished fixing the the conflict, I now get
this program needs the keychain and wants to know the keychain
password. This happens all the time and there is no keychain password.
Safari and other proqrams ask for this. I am trying not to have to
reformat and reinstall 10. Is there any way that one can delete the
file that holds the password or a way to fix this problem. TIA Bob