[X4U] F14, F15, F16 keys?

Jeff Winchester jeffw at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Sep 20 21:02:53 PDT 2004

On Sep 20, 2004, at 11:29 PM, Jerry Krinock wrote:

>> I have an Apple keyboard for my PowerBook G4 that has F14, F15, and
>> F16
>> keys on it. However, I don't seem to be able to use these keys for
>> anything...
>
> What do you want these keys to do?

Most recently I was trying to program them for use in the game
"America's Army," but they do not seem to be recognized, even though
config files for the game make reference to all three keys (plus other
F keys). It seems like I tried to program them to do something in the
OS as well (in general), but I don't remember having any success.

--
Jeff Winchester
jeffw at tampabay.rr.com