[X4U] Safari Browser Problem !!

Richard cms01 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Sep 21 10:44:54 PDT 2004

Well, I've recently have install Firefox web browser,
and I do like it, however, there is a issue with Safari and Firefox,

When I drag a link off Firefox URL address, and drop it on my desktop,
MOST of the time Firefox will open that link... However, Sometime,
Safari would open a link as well.

Get info: select Firefox, Open only with Firefox, (default)
and change all to Firefox. (default)

Click on that web address, and presto Safari launches again...
went back to get info: all setting are set for Firefox.

WHY? is there going on here ???
is this a Microsoft Explorer thing... it would die on a PC.

Anyone?
TKS -

Richard