[X4U] Safari Browser Problem !!

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Tue Sep 21 14:19:55 PDT 2004

Hi I'm also Richard,

I think you have to go to the preferences in Safari and change the default
web browser under the "general" tab. That will make Firefox the default
browser, which is what I use also. Firefox is a great browser my only
complaint is that it doesn't support flash in which case I use Mozilla. I
personally don't think Safari is too great a browser. Firefox/Mozilla
etc...have way more features and are about as fast and stable as Safari.

Richard2