[X4U] Problems with Chase credit card site? check this out [NOISE]

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Tue Sep 21 19:52:14 PDT 2004

Sure...I'll string you along like the "Nigerian" scam artist that I've
been emailing back and forth with for the last 3 weeks.  I've gotten
this guy to call me and expend at least 25 minutes of (international?)
phone charges while he makes "arrangements" for a large money transfer
to my bank account.  Damn, if I could only remember to give him the
right account numbers, I keep screwing that up.  My bad...

Michael