[X4U] Problems with Chase credit card site? check this out [NOISE]

Brett Conlon brett_conlon at sonymusic.com.au
Tue Sep 21 19:59:37 PDT 2004

<grin>

I received my US$500,000 3 months ago from a sweet, highly religious old
lady who lost her rich husband and wanted to give his money to someone who
would use it to build god's kingdom - afterall she didn't know what to do
with it.

We're about to put an extra wing on our local chapel because of her kind
generosity.

Coj

Michael Elliott <michaelelliott at mac.com>
Sent by: x4u-bounces at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
22/09/04 12:52 PM
Please respond to "A place to discuss Mac OS X for the casual user."