[X4U] Re: Un-erase?

Timothy Luoma lists at tntluoma.com
Wed Apr 6 22:20:17 PDT 2005

On Apr 7, 2005, at 1:09 AM, PoolMouse wrote:

> Timothy Luoma <lists at tntluoma.com> wrote:
>
>> On Apr 3, 2005, at 10:41 PM, PoolMouse wrote:
>>
>>  > restore from backup.
>>
>> wow, how helpful.
>
> give me and i'll russle up a magic wand. :) seriously though, these
> types of scenarios illustrate the importance of backing up.

Anyone can look at an barn door and say "Shoulda closed that...." as
the horse rides off down the trail.  It's being true doesn't make it
helpful.

A helpful response to illustrate the importance of backing up might
have suggested some actual backup tools that the original poster might
have used to avoid this in the future.

TjL