[X4U] [OT] Sony Ericsson S700i and iSync

Roy van der Westhuizen roy at ion.co.za
Fri Apr 8 01:46:10 PDT 2005

Dear List,

I recently upgraded my trusty Sony Ericsson T610 to a S.E. S700i. I
made the mistake of not checking on the Apple site to see if it worked
with iSync, assuming that as its predecessor had, by now they all did.
Now I find myself stuck with a lovely phone which is useless to me
without iSync. I did not manage to get any usefull information from
Ericsson or from the Apple site as to when a phone like this would work
with iSync. The Bluetooth pairs, but that is where it stops.
Can anyone advise me or possibly were I can a firmware/software
upgrade. I use a 17" PB running 10.3.8 and the iSync version is 1.5.

Regards,

Roy