[X4U] Re: Readiris 9.0 Problem

Brett Conlon brett_conlon at sonymusic.com.au
Tue Apr 12 19:25:26 PDT 2005

For your successive page issue, can't you just copy and paste the final
results into one document?

Coj

George Harvey <gwil3 at charter.net>

I bought Readiris 9 and installed it on a G5. It works after a fashion,
and is quite accurate in recognizing various kinds of text. However, I
could not get it to put successive pages into a connected document, and
found it so time-consuming that I decided to quit messing with it. I
regret spending the time and money I wasted on this promising software.
I could never get adequate help from their tech service although they
did respond in a slow manner.

I use OmniPage Pro X instead, although its modest error rate requires
quite a bit of work making corrections. I hope that there will be an
update to this program to make it a little more accurate and handier to
use with my Epson 2450 scanner.

George Harvey