[X4U] Various video dilemas

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Fri Apr 15 12:29:59 PDT 2005

I use external FW drives for these purposes all the time.

You can copy over your existing iMovie or iDVD projects to the FW drive
and go from there. Or, you can select to create a new project, but
select the FW drive from the Open/Save dialog and save it there.

It shouldn't affect performance at all

Michael